We invite you to join Australian & International Health Care Leaders at the June 2015 Leadership Summit and lend your voice to shaping the delivery of healthcare today with an eye to the future!
Integrating Care in a time of Change
Sophisticated data crunching, mobility and visualisation tools allow today's health providers to deliver integrated care with a personalised touch.
While patients access information to help them enjoy a healthier future, clinicians, administrators and policy setters are able to make better decisions on approaches to care and treatment.
What's on the Program?
Key topics include:
- Gaining value from your health data
(2 June afternoon workshop)
Sharing practical experiences relating to Information Governance & Standards; Data Management & Life-cycle; Secondary use of Data, Ethical use, plus Privacy & Confidentiality
- Person-Centred care - valuing outcomes
Who judges the best value for the individual? How are leaders making the most of 'disruptive' technologies to support teams and deliver objectives?
- Integrating care & population health
How are mobility and data visualisation tools helping today’s leaders link care and “see” and “use” data to improve performance, outcomes and manage risk for the individual and a population? Supporting clinical, management, research & population views. What else is needed to 'unlock' ehealth as a nation?
- What price Quality & Financial Sustainability?
Defining, accounting for & valuing quality is part of the equation for financial sustainability. In a 'brave new world' leaders are challenging 'traditional' roles, responsibilities and incentives ... Information is a key enabler - so just what are the key analytics priorities for leaders of today and tomorrow?
Leaders attend Health-e-Nation:
- to inspire and be inspired
- for personal and professional development
- to stimulate, influence and shape next steps
- to renew and build senior executive connections
- to find enabling solutions and services for today's realities
- to prepare for future challenges and opportunities
Who attended in 2014?
Over 200 leaders attended the Health-e-Nation 2014 Leadership Summit.