CIO & CCIO/CMIO Forums (by invitation)
Workshop: Gaining Value from Data, Information
& Knowledge in complex care environments
Sponsored by InterSystems
Networking in Exhibition Village followed by Summit Dinner
Wednesday 3 June
6:45 am for 7:45 am
Executive Altitude Breakfast Forum (by invitation)
Sponsored by Telstra Health
8:30 am for 9:00 am
Leadership Summit Plenary
Integrating Care in a time of Change
3:45 pm to 5:00 pm
Networking in Exhibition Village
Sophisticated data crunching, mobility and visualisation tools allow today's health providers to deliver integrated care with a personalised touch.
While patients access information to help them enjoy a healthier future, clinicians, administrators and policy setters are able to make better decisions on approaches to care and treatment.
What's on the Program?
Key topics include:
- Gaining value from your health data
(2 June afternoon workshop)
Sharing practical experiences relating to Information Governance & Standards; Data Management & Life-cycle; Secondary use of Data, Ethical use, plus Privacy & Confidentiality
- Person-Centred care - valuing outcomes
Who judges the best value for the individual? How are leaders making the most of 'disruptive' technologies to support teams and deliver objectives?
- Integrating Prevention, Acute & Primary Care for the health of the population
How are mobility and data visualisation tools helping today’s leaders link care and “see” and “use” data to improve performance, outcomes and manage risk for the individual and a population? Supporting clinical, management, research & population views. What else is needed to 'unlock' ehealth as a nation?
- What price Quality & Financial Sustainability?
Defining, accounting for & valuing quality is part of the equation for financial sustainability. In a 'brave new world' leaders are challenging 'traditional' roles, responsibilities and incentives ... Information is a key enabler - so just what are the key analytics priorities for leaders of today and tomorrow?
Leaders attend Health-e-Nation:
- to inspire and be inspired
- for personal and professional development
- to stimulate, influence and shape next steps
- to renew and build senior executive connections
- to find enabling solutions and services for today's realities
- to prepare for future challenges and opportunities
Who attended in 2014?