As health reforms gain pace and organisations are asked to do more with less, CHIK’s Health-e-Nation Leadership summit is ideally timed to influence future develop ment and shape next stages with a focus on:
- Business Intelligence, Data Quality & Performance Measurement: As more clinical & operational data comes online, how do we leverage it? What is technology doing to make it simpler?
- Leadership, Change & Governance in Health: benefit from targeted workshops for Board Members, CEOs, CIOs and direct reports.
- Integrating Acute & Primary / Aged Care: What are organisations doing to cut through and deliver outcomes in challenging environments?
- Combining PCEHR & Telehealth: Teaming up to access connectivity shared care and deliver results.
- Putting Medications on Priority Track: When is the right time to bring medications online?
Health-e-Nation: Three Day Program
Day 1 - Tuesday 19th March
- Private Hospital CIO meetings (By Invitation)
- Governance and eHealth Benefits Dialogue
- Dinner - open to all day 2 conference delegates, private hospital CIO’s, speakers and Government. Tickets on sale.
Day 2 - Wednesday 20th March
Day 3 - Thursday 21st March: Workshops
- eMedications Management
- BI, Performance Measurement & Data Quality
- Leadership & Change in Health
“Health is transforming rapidly and CHIK's Health-e-Nation summit will help influence and shape the next stages of eHealth in this country”,
Greg Wells, CIO, NSW Health
Key Note Speakers
Keynote Session: Transforming Health Care through Digital Health...It’s time!
Mr. Alvarez is a leader in Canadian health care. He is known for taking on challenging mandates and building successful organizations.
As President and Chief Executive Officer of Canada Health Infoway, he has been a catalyst for accelerating the development of electronic health records in Canada. He has established strong, collaborative relationships with the federal, provincial and territorial governments and other stakeholders as the foundation for solid progress. Read more.
Keynote Title: Business Intelligence & Delivering World Class Healthcare: Lessons from experience
Dr Gareth Goodier, Chief Executive
MB ChB MHA DHSc FRACMA FAFPHM
Dr Goodier commenced in the role as Chief Executive for Melbourne Health on 18 June 2012.
Dr Goodier qualified as a medical practitioner in 1974. He practiced as a clinician in the UK, Australia and Saudi Arabia before moving into management.
Dr Goodier has co-authored a Masters course on Quality in Health Care and has lectured in several universities on leadership and contemporary health management. Read more.
Keynote Title: Tough Love: Is a happy marriage possible? Clinical integration between primary & acute care
Chai Chuah National Director of the National Health Board Business Unit of the Ministry of Health, New Zealand.
Before joining the Ministry, Chai was Chief Executive of Hutt Valley District Health Board; a position he held from 2002 - 2009. Chai was a member of DHBNZ's CEOs' Executive until June 2009 and was involved in a range of sector projects. He chaired the DHBs' Information Group, the National Steering Committee for Quality Improvement Committee programmes and was a member of HISAC - the Health Information Strategy Advisory Committee. Read more.
For more information
including Sponsor & Exhibit options click here or call Luli Adeyemo 0415 209334
Login to view your Registration
| || || || || || || |
Full speaker list available in agenda - click here
| || |
Register your interest