Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Competition starts 9am AEST on 12 April 2012 and ends at 11:59pm on 20th April 2012.
- Each entrant is permitted only a single entry in this online competition. Each entrant will be uniquely identified by their email address. Multiple entries from a single entrant based on the same or differing email address will not be permitted.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Draws will take place on 23/04/12 at CHIK Services, Suite 3, 11 Platinum Building, 4 Ilya Avenue, Erina, NSW 2250 Australia at 3pm EST. The winner will be notified by email and name of the winner will be published on the Health-e-Nation, CHIK Services and eHealthspace website.
- There is one prize of an Apple iPad 16GB Wi-Fi + 3G valued at $569 to be won.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any part of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable.
- Any unclaimed prize will be awarded to the next winner. The winner will also be contacted using the contact details provided in their entry and their name will also be published on the website.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name and company in the event they are a winner (including photograph) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting Health-e-Nation and CHIK Services.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use or participation in a prize.
- The Promoter is CHIK Services Pty Ltd, ACN: 43 100 748 552, Suite 3, 11 Platinum Building, 4 Ilya Avenue, Erina, NSW 2250
Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org CHIK’s Health-e-Nation Conference Manager.
Cancellations received on or before 14 February 2012 will be refunded less a 25% administration fee. Cancellations received in writing after 14 February 2011 will not be eligible for a refund. Registrations can be transferred to another person without penalty.
CHIK Services Pty Ltd (CHIK) collects information about you in order to develop and provide appropriate services that are in line with its mission and objectives.
Such information will not be disclosed to third parties without your written consent unless required by law.
If you wish to gain access to information about you held by CHIK please email your request to email@example.com.
Neither CHIK Services Pty Ltd, nor its bank, store credit card information provided by you when you make online payments.
Using Your Personal Information
CHIK Services’ policy is not to disclose any Personal Information that we hold on you to any unrelated third party, except where you have given your express consent for us to do so or where required by law.
If you tell us that you do not wish us to use your Personal Information for a particular purpose, we will not do so.
CHIK Services uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that any Personal Information provided by you is held securely.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
CHIK Services makes every effort to keep any Personal Information up to date and accurate. If you require access to any Personal Information that we hold on you, wish to notify us of any change, modification or correction or would like us to delete your Personal Information from our records, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +61 2 4365 7500.
Recording Visits to Our Site
CHIK Services does not store cookies on your computer system. However, when you visit our website, our server will record your server address, domain name, the date and time of your visit, the pages reviewed and any information downloaded. This information is used for statistical and website development purposes only.
CHIK Services Pty Ltd (CHIK) website provides direct links to other websites for your convenience. These sites have not been reviewed by CHIK and their inclusion does not imply CHIK’s endorsement of the site, its owners/operators or the contents of such sites
The CHIK Services Pty Ltd logo and the Health-e-Nation logo are the property of CHIK Services Pty Ltd. Other trademarks/logos are the properties of their respective owners.
This website and its contents are copyright by CHIK Services Pty Ltd. The source of any material contained on the website must be appropriately acknowledged when used by others.
Register your interest